Marfa House was originally built in 1890 as a railroad hotel, and is located two blocks from the Presidio County Courthouse in the heart of the historic center of Marfa. After a multi-year renovation, the historic two-story adobe has been completely updated to provide comfortable accommodations for short and long-term visitors. Marfa House offers five apartments–two with two bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom, two one bedroom/one bath apartments–all with full kitchen and dining facilities, and an efficiency unit with kitchenette. Common spaces for guest enjoyment include the second floor balcony with central access for all guests, our first floor gallery with gas fireplace, and our two-story screened atrium with a large-screen television. All rooms feature a variety of original paintings, textiles, and photography with both a contemporary and west Texas flair. Our on-site manager/artist-in-residence is available to greet guests and ensure a comfortable stay.